- Mashed Apple & Banana
Mashed Apple & Banana
One of my favorite treats is mashed apple and banana.
Apple and banana go great together. The apple is juicy and crunchy, the banana is creamy. A delightful natural combo.
This dessert is sweet without adding any sugar, and only takes 3 minutes to make!
Here it is:
Sweetened by: fruit only
Special equipment: grater
Preps: 3 minutes
You will need:
1 apple, cored
1 ripe banana, peeled
1⁄3 cup plain yogurt/kefir/cream
Optional: a few squeezes fresh lemon
Optional: a tiny pinch ground cinnamon
How to make it:
1. Mash banana with a fork and add into a bowl.
2. Grate apple and add into the bowl.
3. Add yogurt/kefir/cream into the bowl.
4. Optional: splash some lemon on the fruit, and sprinkle cinnamon.
5. Mix with a spoon and serve.
- Apple only: Grate apple and add lemon and cinnamon
- Creamy banana: Mash banana with plain yogurt/kefir/cream
- Dairy-free: Replace dairy with a non-dairy substitute. Difference in flavor and texture to be expected.
Time to enjoy our fruity treat, and I will take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful weekend!
Wise Choice Market