Select a product below:
Now you can make delicious and healthy kombucha tea, just like the kinds that sell in stores for over $4 a bottle.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage made with tea, sugar and the mother kombucha culture called a SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeasts). The SCOBY metabolizes the sugar and tea to create a drink that is rich in healthy acids, enzymes, and vitamins. It is also considered a potent source of probiotics.
- Lactic acid: Found in kombucha in its most potent form L-lactic(+). Lactic acid is essential for the digestive system.
- Acetic acid: Its main function is to inhibit harmful bacteria. Acetic acid is used as a preservative because of this action. It is also what gives Kombucha that ‘kick’ to its smell and taste.
- Malic acid: Is used in the body’s detoxification process.
- Oxalic acid: Encourages the cellular production of energy and is a natural preservative.
- Gluconic acid: Is effective against many yeast infections such as candida and thrush.
- Butyric acid: Is produced by the yeasts and when working with gluconic acid, might help combat yeast infections such as candida.
- Nucleic acid: Works with the body aiding healthy cell regeneration.
- Amino acid: A group of acids which are the building blocks of protein.
- Enzymes: Are proteins that act as catalysts, speeding the rate at which biochemical reactions proceed.
- Vitamins B and C, beneficial yeasts and living bacteria.
Delightful on its own, kombucha can be combined with gelatin to make gummy treats and candies, made into ice creams or shave ices, and flavored with any number of ingredients.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Information provided is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment, or services to you or to any other individual. This is general information for educational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call, consultation, or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Wise Choice Marketing Inc is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, or any other information, services, or product you obtain through Wise Choice Marketing Inc.