While we do not accept returns for food products, we will issue store credit for products that are damaged en route to their destination, pending approval of Customer Service.
To report damages and seek store credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service on 541-613-1165 within 14 days of receiving your order, with the following information:
- Order number
- Damaged product item code
- Condition of damaged product upon arrival
- Date and time package was received
If you did not receive your order at all, or received the wrong items, please email email@example.com or call Customer Service on 541-613-1165 within 30 days of placing your order. Pending approval of Customer Service, we will arrange for replacement of the missing items.
- Responsibility for Product Shipment
- Please enter your shipping information carefully. Packages that must be reshipped or redirected due to faulty or changed addresses may be assessed a second delivery charge, and/or may arrived defrosted.
- Once an order has been delivered to the shipping carrier, Wise Choice Market is no longer responsible for the contents. We encourage customers to use the tracking information provided to them to track shipments and retrieve their items promptly. Please note that frozen items should be transferred to the refrigerator or the freezer on arrival.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.